Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I am back. A certain Daisy has put a thorn under my saddle. Something about ignoring my friends....If that is the case, I am sorry. Obviously, I am still in America, not with my wife, where I am supposed to be.
Alright,anyone reading the news knows why I am disgusted with my Govt. Someone put a stake through the heart of captain America. Gee, I'm sorry, not really trying to be humorous this time around.
That is sad, I guess. Anyone stumbling upon this will be bored. To those that were reg readers, talk to me...give me ideas? If I do "recipes of the month" they will be Bachelor (spelling) ideas...Boxed mac &cheese with spam,hot dogs, Tuna etc etc etc.
I do have a request....Babyman and sugaranne...Contact me? Daisy has asked me to read your blogs and I really think you both seem interesting.
Sorry, I know this is a spanking Blog but I haven't had much experience with that in well over a year. We have told most real stories and imaginary stories only go so far.
I will go this far, I will try to pay more attention to this area.
I love you all
Davey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, at last, you are back! I love you honey...xxxxxxx
maybe you could do tutorials on taming an untameable woman and via TELEPHONE???? Hahaha! xxxxxx
Davey,
I so apologize for not getting in touch sooner. It seems that your lovely wife, with whom I speak fairly often, never mentioned that you have a blog. I happened to stumble upon it in her blogroll when I was checking out her latest recipe. We are aware of your situation, and keep you both in our thoughts, and we pray that this ugliness will end soon. As an American Veteran, you certainly deserve to be treated better than given the run around like this by your own government.
Personally, I think that since Daisy made no attempt to inform us that you were out here, she deserves a spanking for telling you about us, but not telling us about you (BabyMan says that DD women will throw each other under the bus just for fun). I understand that you can take care of this via telephone :)
Take care, and keep posting so we know you’re alive and well.
SugarAnne
OH MY WORD.....
Babyman LIED...... and you fell for it...what a mischief maker he is!!!!!!!!!!!
I will not retaliate, because that is not my way. (But, just you WAIT!!!!!!!!!!) xxxxxxxxxx
Love you, Davey.... xxxxxxxxx
I don't think Babyman lied. He just enjoys watching you two spar. LOL
Post a Comment