Monday, October 12, 2009

Just a quickie

HI Folks,
1st I hope all have been well in my absence. Sorry it was so long. Really haven't felt much like writing and I have been busy doing other things.
2nd, I know they were not much but I really hoped those ancient cartoons would draw more interest then they did. LOL Come on, admit it they were cool.
3rd, I am almost positive there will be a new post on here in the next day or so. It will be real not another fill in the blank type thing. I hope there will still be someone left out there to read it.
Peace and happiness, Love to my beautiful wife Daisy.
Davey

3 comments:

Daisychain said...

Glad to see you back, baby. Missed your posts on here.
Love you so much! Daisy xxxxxxxxxx

Ally said...

I'll read it... :) but I confess, I didn't watch the cartoons.
Ally

ronnie said...

Hi Davey, good to see you posting. I'll be back.

Love.
Ronnie
xx