Monday, September 28, 2009
Like the videos
Well. since Daisy taught me how to do this, I figured I should have Spidey represented.
I promise I will come up with an original entry soon. In the mean time, I seem to have taken a trip down memory lane. Granted, compared to today, these were low budget and poorly produced cartoons. Forgive me for being old,,,LOL these were the cartoons that made me a happy child. Anyone else remember these? I know they are American but I am sure they have been shown other places...
Much love to my wife Daisy
Peace & Joy
Davey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't know WHAT I was thinking of, teaching you to put videos on... (shakes head in shame) LOL
Heaven help us now!
By the way, I noticed that on the back of Spideys top, there is a spider motif, with only SIX legs.... was there a technical reason for that, or was it a faux pas from an illustrator who knew nothing about spiders?
I love you, Davey, despite the awful videos....LOL
Daisy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to your childhood Davey LOL.
Mighty Thor a new one on me.
Spiderman, my favourite.
Love.
Ronnie
xx
Post a Comment