Friday, January 13, 2012

reality sucks

As with a lot of guys, it is easier for me to joke or make light of situations that in reality make me want to cry. This post was originally to be a joke about the porcelain bottom mentioned by Daisy. Something about how much truth there is to it. No lie,an hour of serious spanking is undone in 10 minutes.
That is the lighter side.
The reality is that we are again alone. Amazing how fast one can forget how to sleep alone. Get used to someone making morning coffee and ignoring me forgetting to shave. We had a glorious couple weeks together that went by in the blink of an eye. In truth, we had "words" on more than one occasion, spats that would probably not happen if we actually lived like "normal" married folks. You know, together. Instead, we get a couple of weeks when possible. For the first time, we were together twice in one year.
I am working hard to get things fixed for my passport and eventually my VISA. Unfortunately my physical condition is in decline, making a visa all the more difficult.
I love my Daisy. I love the ways she tries to keep me on my toes. To read my (rare) posts, you'd think she was an insufferable brat. I am here to say, that is not so. I have been well and truly blessed to have such a wonderful wife. She has a few misunderstandings as to who is in charge but that is to be expected when we are usually 1000's of miles apart. Also, I will admit I might have a couple of habits she finds intolerable. =}
I don't know when I will be able to post again, until then
Peace,
Davey

2 comments:

Daisychain said...

Aww, baby, thank you, I love you so much and miss you even more than before... xxxxxxx

Hermione said...

Hi Davey,

I'm glad you had a lovely, but all-too-short time together. Hope the passport issue gets cleared up soon; it's been dragging on for years.

Hugs,
Hermione