Tuesday, January 31, 2012

spanking prep

Alright, I know...very recently I wrote about how very smart my Daisy is...This is a tale of her not being as smart as usual.

While we were on our recent vacation, she brought up the fact that I had forgotten a lot of the reasons she had earned spankings while we were apart. I had joked about keeping a notebook with daily entries of her "earnings". She had the audacity to say I really should keep one. She acted put out by my trying to just give blanket forgiveness.

Well, I took her advice and when I got home, I bought a notebook. After being apart only a short while, I read to her what she has earned so far. NOW all of a sudden a notebook is a bad idea.

"No Davey, you shouldn't keep one, to much of a bother" LOL

I have decided to let you all in on the contents of our notebook so far. I only list reasons, not actual earned spanks...They will be decided later...

1/11 (first entry) Daisy making jokes about being "out of reach". Teasing is not a great idea

1/12 Not listening as I tried to explain my motel stay

(Long space because of private issues)

1/22 pushing the "intentionally difficult" rules. Name calling, insults. Good natured but still...

1/23Arguing about audible swats, (swats delivered over the phone)
....Getting Crazed and acting like its America's (or my) fault that recipe conversions are difficult.

1/24 Not listening to me, having to repeat myself several times. If she had listened instead of argued, the conversation would have been easier.

1/25 GOOD GIRL SPANK, Daisy remembered her meds without reminder, behaved, stopped being sarky with 1 warning.

1/26 no spank

1/27 Reality check spanking. To remind her that "Daisy's world" is not always the same as reality

I can only imagine what the list will look like by the time we see each other again. I am thinking I need to get some arm exercises started.
So, I have a question, does anyone else think keeping a notebook is a good idea? Please let me know.

Love you Daisy


Peace,
Davey

4 comments:

kiwigirliegirl said...

I keep a book. I have done for a while, it changes slightly in format from time to time - but i think its a great idea, especially when you are apart. My Sir often "forgets" things ive done and we are together. SO its a good help for him to remember and a good aid for me to ask for a spanking. We are now moving away from the book becuase i prefer more immediate consequences, easier for us than for you guys - but yes a book is a brillian idea and i will keep using mine.
love and hugs kiwi xxx

Aimless Rambling said...

Save the book for major issues if you guys are apart more than together. I know spanking can be fun but all those infractions would seriously cut into everything else (haha)

ronnie said...

Hi Davey,

Many moons ago we started using one but decided in the end not for us, can't actually remember why.

It does work for some. In my humble opinion for you two I would agree with SG use it only for major issues.

Love to you both,
Ronnie
xx

Davey said...

Thank you all for your comments. I only bought the notebook so that Daisy woud see that keeping track of daily reasons would actually require several volumes and pretty quick. It has settled down now and I will only note serious spanks (unless someone needs some teasing=} )
peace and Joy,
Davey