Monday, August 24, 2009

Appreciation

Hello peoples,
I agree with Daisy, this will be a lot easier to write when she and I are together and creating situations worthy of talking about. Although, I am a bit concerned that our blogs will be very much the same at that time...LOL
So, for todays missive, I thought I would do something I have meant to do for a long time. Say thank you.
I do not want anyone to be offended if not mentioned by name but I am sure I will inadvertently drop someone(s).
I have to start with Daisy. Without whom, I would not be posting anything. She was the encouragement required to get me started here and I am ever so glad I did. She was also the 1st one to ever comment here...NO big surprise.
Second to comment was daughter J. I think being my daughter made her feel obligated...LOL
Then things got a bit more interesting. Daisy and Jay are both wonderful people and in very different ways very important to me. I started getting comments from people I didn't know... Please do not think me strange but in real life,I am kinda shy. So when Paul and Ronnie commented, I was beside myself...HAPPY that is.I was talking to people without stuttering. Lil miss naughty was next I was astounded....I didn't know any of these people.
Next up was Tigg's I was so greatful for her comment, sounded much like an english teacher giving a good grade on an essay. LOL I really appreciated that. Self-confidence has never been a strong point in writing.
Big bear, thank you for your support and Daisy is still a work in progress. I just can not seem to stop her from smart assing all over the blog world. LOL I think I have slowed her down a little, will have to do until I get home.
Lady_Karen_Rebel was next, have not heard a lot but I appreciate anyone that takes a moment to read.
In the very next entry, I gained 2 more friends. Penfold and Hermione. 2 very dear people who's opinion I dearly value. Although I do not believe anyone actually knew the Richard Bach I was speaking of......LOL
I always enjoy when Meow stops by for a few minutes.. Such a lovely, friendly soul. I of course appreciate lash as well. If no one has noticed, I tend to remember the Ladies first. LOL
Saffron joined soon there after. Have not heard anything lately, hope you are well.
To the many Anonymous in the world, Most of you have been quite nice. Thank you for your attentions.
Dante, you were not forgotten. For some reason, I can not find any comments from you. Yet I know they were here......I was trying for chronological order her...
Except in this case....The very first Spanking blog I ever read was "My bottom smarts" And silly as it seems, I was elated to see Bonnie herself comment here.
Well, to all of you....THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
I promise to try to find an interesting topic soon.

Much love to J and my beautiful wife Daisy.

Davey

7 comments:

Meow said...

This is soooo sweet! You're very welcome!! I love stopping by and keep hoping that one of these days you'll both be writing from the same continent!! Hugs to you both, Meow

Jay Walker said...

Obligated??? Me???
Is that what you really think dad?
I am not obligated to comment on my dad's blog. I comment because I want to.
And because you nag me in IM if i don't lol.
Huge huge hugsssssss dad, love you lots, Jay.

PS...glad you did a post.....have not heard from you on IM for a while..hint hint. lol

Daisychain said...

Hi, honey,
I am so proud of you for doing your own blog, I know it was stepping out of your comfort zone but I knew you would be great!
And, as for our stories being similar when you get here, I think reading the same story from the male and also the female viewpoint will be awesome, I can't wait!!! There are other couples here where both parties write, eg,Tiggs and Dante, Meow and Lash, Bear and Penfold, to name but 3, and they do great! The advantage is, if one of them stops writing for a while, the other is usually still around so we don't lose touch!
Hugs, I love you so much.... xxxxxxxxxx

ronnie said...

Davey your lovely, thank you for the mention.

I enjoy stopping here. It will be so good to have another couple writing, your views are different so don't worry about that.

You wouldn't believe it but I am a very shy person as well.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

Hermione said...

Davey, of course I know who Richard Bach is. He's one of J.S. Bach's illegitimate sons, right?

And I'll let you in on a little secret: Ron and I are both quite shy too. We luckily have each other, but aren't comfortable around other people.

Hugs,
Hermione

Davey said...

LOL Hermione, You sooooo funny...
Once again, Richard Bach is an author. He wrote several very interesting book.Illusions is a great book and a place to start.
So, is it redundant to thank people for commenting on an appreciation Blog? LOL
much love,
Davey

Bonnie said...

Hi Davey!

Thanks for the mention. I always enjoy stopping by here as I make my rounds.

Big hugs to you and Daisy!
Bonnie