Hello beautiful Brat,
In your previous letter, you mentioned a night when you thought it was a good idea to be really bratty in front of your friends while making sure I was not in a position to do anything about it. You know that that behavior is very offensive to me. We have gone round and round over this very subject. Yet you still continue to think it is a funny idea.
Well Darling brat, Now that I am home and we are together for real, it is time for the final battle.
We come home from the get together and the house is ours for the weekend. You notice all the way home that I am really, for real, upset with you. When we finally arrive, you try to speak and I put my hand to your mouth...
"Be very quiet, your every word will earn you more pain than you can imagine. You are to go upstairs and undress. Wait for me quietly and remember that the moas (Mother of all Spanks)was just practice!"
"Davey, I am sorry,I know I was..."
SLAM............The hardest sting ever over your slacks... "I SAID BE QUIET WOMAN. Now...go and do what you were told".
You know better than to argue further....
After you have been waiting 10 minutes or so, I arrive. I am dressed in my jeans only with my belt in my hand. I have no smile, just a dark look.
"Tonight dear, you will learn "submission".
" Davey, please....."
STING STING STING...
"You are not to speak again tonight....Unless I tell you. This is not to be a friendly thing brat. You have embarrassed me for the last time."
I push you onto the pile of pillows and secure you VERY tightly. As I secure the implements, I begin telling you a very long story about the reasons you need to change your behaviour. The spoon, paddle, leather paddle,crop,slipper and of course the cane.
"Tonight you did something you rarely do, you actually acted like a bitch to me. You degraded me in front of people I barely know. In order to preserve your reputation, I tried to handle it quietly. I WILL NEVER DO SO AGAIN. Tonight you will learn to behave. Now it begins....."
I turn your head so you can see the clock.
"For 30 minutes I will spare you my lecture and you will concentrate on the stings from the spoon. You are to be silent..... "
Every few seconds another sting hits. Other than that, the room is silent. Your lips are clenched as you try to stay silent. I will increase the strength until I hear you.... Finally the 30 minutes pass and I stop.
The tears are starting to drip from your eyes,but I can not show sympathy now....
I pick up the leather paddle and start spanking you. Never twice the same. VERY hard to mild swats. Rapid to slow. All the time I am talking, almost pleading for you to see the reality of things. Brat, no matter how badly you think you can behave, I will always be able to punish the behaviour. 100 strokes go by, 150 and I stop.
You are crying now, biting your lips but doing your best to be quiet...
I think for now, I shall use my hand. I can see the bruises already starting to rise... I suck in a breath and proceed. Some stings land on bruises others dance around them. Each hurts and each hurts worse than the last.
"Davey, I'm sorry....please????"
UBER STINGS....
"I told you to be quiet brat... You have not earned the right to speak yet... Bitch, I would so rather be laying with you and fucking your brains out... but you decided that you were in charge and now I will spend the night proving you wrong. I love you so very much but you do need to learn your place... "
I stop the spanking and give you a couple of minutes to absorb and really feel what has already happened.
Sometimes you need a moment to really feel the burn.
The regular paddle comes to use now. Rapid fire stings,,,10, 20, 30....
"Davey, I said I was sorry....."
.... double strength 40....
Now you scream. All sense of silence is lost.
"I know you are sorry brat but if I stop now you will forget by tomorrow that you are. This needs to be a lesson you will NEVER forget".
After the paddle I give your bruised and purple ass a very strong massage.
"Please darlin, remember that I love you. I have to teach you to behave".
You have been tied for 2 hours now at least. The pain in your ass has never been more severe. Your breathing has changed. As you have talked about before, you went to that special place for a while. You didnt really feel parts of this; but this time I persevered and brought you back to reality.
Now you feel everything and it is agony.
"Now, 1 last tool".
I make sure your eyes are open to see me pick up the cane.
SWAT 1. "You will behave!"
Swat 2. "You will honor your husband!"
SWAT 3. "Never embarrass me again!"
SWAT 4. I hear you cry out... "RED RED... "
I drop the cane. Leaving you tied and sobbing, I go for the first aid. Returning quickly you feel the ice cold rag on your ass. I untie you and run my hand through your sweat drenched hair. After a few moments of ice bath, I dry your ass and apply the arnica cream.
Rubbing it in gently, constantly telling you of my love. The apologies run from your mouth like crazy till I finish with your ass and silence your mouth with a kiss.
I lay down beside you and pull you very close. Kissing and loving you. You do appreciate the forgiveness and the comforting but your ass has never been through that before. You don't want sex, you just cling to me and cry yourself to sleep.
"Baby, I am never asking for total submission, just pick your behaviours a bit more carefully".
The next few days are much quieter and I rub cream on your ass to sooth it but the bruises rise for the next few days...
I love you Honey,
Davey. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
OH, wowwwwwwwwwwww, honey...scary yet soooo sexy!!! Just hurry home, bring it on!! I love you!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Umm...I just re-read this without the rosetinted specs on; maybe I might call red a tad sooner??? LOL
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Not worth an actual entry...but I wanted to share a quote.
"Do not walk ahead of me, I will just stare at your ass, trip and fall.
Do not walk behind me, I'll never know what you are up to.
Just walk beside me and let me look down your blouse"
Thanks, Davey.
Wow! I feel like I am intruding into your private space. What a blog!
BTW Davey, I found CDs by "IZ" in Barnes and Noble.
Lash
Uh, yeah, I feel like I'm intruding into a very sacred, private space as well!
Great story... though for Daisy's butt's sake, I hope it DOESN'T really ever have to happen like this. Me thinks the distance is pushing you into dangerous places in your mind!
But I DO truly hope you are together for real very, very soon, and sharing spanking good times together that you will both fully enjoy and remember always!
Big hugs and love to you both!
Tiggs, When all you have is words to keep your love alive, no cuddles, no touching, no face to face contact, no holding hands, nothing physical AT ALL, then those words have to become more...descriptive, intense, to keep each other going. Davey is wonderful, and well aware that in reality, it will be nowhere near as bad...because he is always very aware of how I am feeling throughout every spanking. You need not worry for my butt! I feel the most delicious apprehension at the thought of it!
Hugs and love, to all,
I LOVE YOU, DAVEY!!!
Daisy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment