Thursday, September 3, 2009

Daisy

Hello peoples,
As I sit here waiting for Daisy to get home, it dawned on me that I really do truly love that woman of mine. SPOILER ALERT: THIS IS A SAPPY BLOG ENTRY
I just visited Penfolds sight and I commented on the spanking question posed by Bear. It really reminded me how badly I am missing my wife. We have had very few occasions for the spank I described to take place. In order for it to happen, the couple has to be comfortable and unrushed. When the only time you have is measured in days other than years, it is hard to be really relaxed.
For those who didn't see the spank I described, it was much like Bear mentioned. Watching a movie with Daisy over my lap. Tickling and rubbing her ass (or as I prefer MY TARGET AREA) with an occasional couple of stings. Doing this for the length of a movie will undoubtedly Have us both on edge. It is a perfect lead up to a real spank and some of the greatest release of sexual tension ever.
My favorite spanks are always the "good girl" or "Just because" types. I love them to have an aspect of fun involved. Without getting to graphic, Fun spanks always lead to wonderful out comes.
Sorry, my mind tends to wander sometimes. I am going to "Borrow from Bear and Penfold" Please tell me of an unusual or favorite spank? Unique position? Interesting or special utensil? I know some of this will seem "Old" to a few but forgive me, I am still catching up in some ways.
Someday, hopefully soon, I will get home and we wont have to dream of spanks..Until then, we have memories and imagination.
Much love to my beautiful wife....
Peace and love,
Davey

5 comments:

Tiggs said...

One of my most memorable spanking good memories has to do with being spanked not only outdoors but in the neighbor's front yard (they weren't home at the time and it was night, although it was quite moonlit). We were right beside the road on which we live, nestled semi-comfortably under a huge oak tree, and Dante had already spanked me plenty as we had walked from our house to the neighbor's, using countless utensils and blindfolding me, which only adds to the excitement, pulling my shirt up to expose myself to anyone who might come along... very exciting!

Daisychain said...

Hi Baby, I love you!

A spanking which will always stick in my mind as a "favourite" (although I hated it, it was amazing and awesome and cemented our spanking relationship so it ranks up there as favourite for that reason)was the one I received AFTER the mega spanking which actually wasn't as harsh as I had expected; I therefore was feeling quite confident (in that I would be in charge but let you think you were)and complacent, (in that even when I got it wrong, the resulting spanking was bearable....) and as I wasn't getting the attention I wanted, I flounced off to bed, fully expecting you to come in and wallop me! You didn't, and I went off to sleep in a huff...only to be sharply woken by being flung on to my front, and you spanked my ass so hard...with just your hand, lecturing all the while....it went on for EVER....really hurt, pushed me way beyond my limits....
It sure taught me who was boss. And, it wasn't me... 1st shock of our relationship....

Lash said...

I really like the tawse (cane-ieac) described in Meow's blog and the LJ when we need to be quiet. I can't speak for Meow's likes, or love/hate feelings. Hope you see Daisy soon. Peace, Lash

Anonymous said...

you are very sweet Davey, Daisy is lucky to have someone who loves her as much as you do :)

Tiggs said...

Hey Daisy, isn't it funny how we most often later enjoy and remember that which we truly hated at the moment when it was happening? And it ALL comes down to who is REALLY in control!

Davey - LOVED the questions posed here and was disappointed at the lack of response. So disappointed, in fact, that I'm TRYING to extract more responses for you! Great questions!