Monday, April 13, 2009

DAVEYS MEME!!!!!!!

Yes, you read it right! Davey (yup, the Davey who HATES memes) has decided to write his own meme, which he states will not just be full of odd irrelevant questions, but will have questions of a thought provoking nature!

1) This has nothing to do with favorite/hated implements, but more of effectiveness....
What implements are the most effective at delivering A) an erotic spanking?
1B) a fun spanking?
1C) a discipline/punishment spanking?

2A) Have you ever received a spank you thought was undeserved?
2B) Explain!
2C)How did you resolve the situation?

3A) Does sex after a discipline spank lessen the effectiveness of the lesson?
3B) How / Why?
3C) What percentage of spanking sessions lead to sex?

4A) At what age did you first realise you had an interest in consensual spanking?
4B) How long after this was it before you experienced your first consensual spanking?

5A) What was the most poignant spanking you ever had, the one that confirmed to you that this was what you needed/wanted in your life?
5B) Have you ever received a spanking that made you consider stopping this lifestyle choice?

6A) Do you think a romantic involvement with your spanker adds a different perspective to the spankings you receive?
6B) If so, how?

7A) Who would you least like to discover your lifestyle choice?
7B) Is there anyone you would quite like to (secretly?) discover your spanking lifestyle, even if not participate in it?

8A) Does anyone know where I can get ahold of 27 midgets?
8B) And a large human cannonball?
8C) And a huge quantity of lime flavored jello?

7 comments:

Jay Walker said...

Hi dad.
Welcome to blogsphere, hope you have loads of fun and make pleanty of new friends.
Love you lots
Jay

Paul said...

Hi Davey, seeing as Jay calls you dad, you have to be a brother.
Welcome, I hope that you enjoy your sojourn in blog-land
Paul.

ronnie said...

Hello Davey, welcome, welcome.

Belated congratulations to you.

Look forward to getting to know you, I'm happy your here.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

ronnie said...

Me again Davey, can I put your link on my blog roll please?

Let me know.
Love.
Ronnie
xx

Davey said...

Yes ronnie, you may. I appreciate the thought
xoxo
Davey

Anonymous said...

Hi Davey, Welcome to the world of Blogging :)

Daisychain said...

Hi darling, I'm so proud of you! I hope this doesn't mean you are going to keep a tighter check on MY blog....hahahaha! xxxxxxxxxx