Hello folks,
Daisy got the decorating started here on "Davey's place".
Only thing neither of us can figure is why Playlist wont work on this site...
I would appreciate any and all help.
Alright, this isnt much of an entry, I apologize.
Thanks,
Davey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Davey, not tried a play list before so not sure but think it's pretty easy. Wished I had picked up your comment last night as I would have tried it for you because today I got real serious problems with my laptop (using P's at the mo) and have to drive down to stansted today as were away in Finland until Sunday. Anytime I can help just ask and I am real sorry I can't help this time.
Jay's good and I am sure some of our lovely people here will help.
Ronnie
xx
PS - like the changes
Thanks Ronnie.
Dad, are you using a gadget playlist?
If you are then you need to :-
delete that gadjet, NOT YOUR PLAYLIST.
Click on add gadget. When the main gadjet screen opens click on HTML/Javascript.
A configure box will open. Leave it open while you go to Playlist.com.
At playlist.com, click on my account.
It should open to a page with your playlist on it.
Underneath your playlist there is a button. 'Get Playlist Code'. click it.
you will be asked where you want to put your playlist.
Select 'E' or the one that says 'get the code for any other social metwork, blog or your own personal website.
If you have more than one playlist it will ask you to slect one.
it will then give you an option to configure your playlist.
once you have done that, click 'Get Code'.
A box will come up with a HTML code.
Copy and paste that into the other HTML box i told you to leave open.
When the code is transfered, click save.
you can then go to your blog and your playlist should be there.
hope that helps dad.
Hugs, Jay
Btw, the orange is a bit hard on the eyes, lol.
Hugs Jay
Oh, MY baby, when you said orange, I didn't realise....well, its really ORANGE, isn't it?
THIS DOES NOT COUNT AS A DAILY PORTION OF FRUIT, by the way.....
Love you, Daisy xxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment