Hello Peoples,
While Daisy and I were on Holiday, she kinda challenged me to expand our methods of spanks. I decided on a special card game. It is a variation of Rummy, the difference is the amount of cards and wild cards. The game is something I learned at work, it is called "Polish Rummy". The addition I made was a bit of a wager. Let me explain a bit more. Daisy was guarantied a spank, win or lose...But losing would be more elaborate. I took a few moments and devised a system. Hearts = Hand, Diamonds = paddle, spades = belt and clubs = spoon. Face value of the cards = the amount of spanks with each.
The idea was if Daisy won, she would receive a spank of her choice. If she lost, she would be dealt 10 cards. and would receive the total. as a fore taste, we played a game of high low. (for those that don't know, 2 players pull a card from the deck before looking, the first chooses high or low.) Daisy lost that. She was dealt her 10 cards and was very lucky. She was dealt 10 very low cards. After that spank session she was feeling confident That the game would be no problem. So we played, with the scoring and weird uses for wild cards, it is a silly but fun game. Lots of laughs and giggles until she lost. As I said,the first set of cards gave her a false sense of security. Something my wife falls prey to quite often. LOL
I dealt the next 10 cards and the results were a bit different. A lot of very high black cards. I don't remember for sure the exact cards but believe me, the numbers were not in her favor. Spoon and belt were used alot more than my hand or paddle. I remember watching the grin on her face fade a bit as she did the math in her head. I admit, I love the feeling I get when I watch her realize she has stepped in it again.
During our holiday, we were very rarely in a position to act completely free. We spent alot of our trip in the home of family and privacy was not easy. This night, we were on our own in a hotel with exceptionally thick walls. Leave it to say we took full advantage of all the privacy afforded us. You will have to use your imagination. I think it's strange...I (we) will share all about spanks but the after affects are still kinda private. LOL
I am sure Daisy will find all sorts of details I have left out. If she does, you will probably find them on her Blog. ( Yes, a shameless plug for my better half)
Now if Meow is reading this, I see that you have decided to follow my blog. I tried to check out yours but my invitation seems to have gotten lost. LOL
Hey folks, do me a little favor? Just take a quick scan of the play list up top? If I get a popularity vote, I will knock it down to a fit size. I do realize that it is a bit long at the moment.
I hope this doesn't get to boring but I have decided I will close entries with a shout out to my family.
Hello Daisy, Hi wild child, xoxo
Peace, Davey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Davey, Hi! I have been reading blogs for a while but, like you, just started blogging. So far, it's just my hubby and me on my blog, but I may get brave enough to open it up to everyone. Your card game sounds like fun!! And your playlist really took me back to some familiar oldies but goodies! Also... congrats to you and Daisy, I love both your blogs! Meow
Thank you Meow. You have a blog that only you and your husband can read? That's actually very cool, I wasn't aware you could even do that. well, I hope you enjoy what you find here.
xo
Davey
Hey Davey, don't know some of the artists on your play list, will have a listen to them when I can.
Card game sounds fun.
Ronnie
xx
Hi, honey!
Yes, card game was fun; I had longed for something different, and that certainly WAS.... but, having to choose what order I wanted them in was so difficult...cos they all bloody hurt! Hahahaha!
And, 10 cards, 6 of them 10s, and 1 15 (bloody Ace) and a 20 (I forgot about those damn jokers still in the pack!) and an 8 and a 5.... how unlucky can you get????
But, it was fun, if extremely ummm.... painful???
Love you, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi dad.
Sorry i was out yesterday so forgive the lateness please.
The card game sounds fun but i still prefer the version of chess that D and I used to play.
I already said that i like your playlist,
I like the starwars one. or both of them actually.
Hugs, Jay
Hi Davey
Bear and myself like a card game or to, we shall have to try this or a variation on this, thanks for the ideas...
Penfold xx
Davey, Thanks for the push in your last post about my blog. If I did everything right it should now be public. There's not too much on there so far, but I'll be posting more. Meow
Post a Comment