Hello folks,
This is the story of the first punishment spank after our wedding. Shortly after this heading, our stories will differ, combine and divide, you will find a happy medium. LOL
We were trying to get something accomplished about my eventual arrival in England. The land of my beautiful wife.
I called a local lawyer , seeking advice. He told me of a local Post Office with a passport department. We were advised to go there and get things situated. Silly us, we again had faith in the system. Due to legal reasons, I can only tell you that we were in an area where IQ points fall like rain.
We went to the office and the clod behind the desk claimed that my birth certificate was invalid. That it was just a note saying I had a birth certificate somewhere. Daisy and I kinda crossed wires there and we ended up leaving, making no progress.
I was already angry and frustrated. Then my beautiful wife made a major mistake. She believed the fatass Postal worker. The ride home was very harsh. Daisy was accusing me of things that really hurt. Supposedly I came 100's of miles to marry her with no intent of being with her. I tried several times to talk sense to her. Finally we arrived at home. Thank God we were alone for a bit.
I will admit, I was beside myself with anger. I was not my nicest self. I demanded that Daisy sit down, shut up and read. I handed her my Birth Certificate and made her read every word. When she finished reading, I asked if she understood her error. She said yes, I said good... now stand up.
Daisy, you are to stand in the corner and drop your slacks to your ankles. Hold the handles of the exercycle and think about the mistake you made not trusting me. I started talking to her as I searched for the proper implement. She was not really willing to stay in place, still feeling anger and resentment towards me.
Finally I found our back scratcher. Daisy, you will not doubt me again. I proceded to give her about a dozen hard stings with the scratcher. Telling her that I loved her but would not tolerate this behaviour. She suprised me. Never in all our spank life has she so totally ignored me. After the 12 stings she turned to me and collapsed in my arms. I will admit that I was at a loss for what to do next. I have never known Daisy to sob like that. She was apologising and crying, soaking my shirt with tears faster than I could imagine. I guess most would say I should have continued the spank but I couldnt. I held my girl and loved her with all my heart.
Daisy and I will always have explosions but I swear with all my heart, she is my only love.
This is a very true account, no matter how it differs. LOL
This is the story of the first punishment spank after our wedding. Shortly after this heading, our stories will differ, combine and divide, you will find a happy medium. LOL
We were trying to get something accomplished about my eventual arrival in England. The land of my beautiful wife.
I called a local lawyer , seeking advice. He told me of a local Post Office with a passport department. We were advised to go there and get things situated. Silly us, we again had faith in the system. Due to legal reasons, I can only tell you that we were in an area where IQ points fall like rain.
We went to the office and the clod behind the desk claimed that my birth certificate was invalid. That it was just a note saying I had a birth certificate somewhere. Daisy and I kinda crossed wires there and we ended up leaving, making no progress.
I was already angry and frustrated. Then my beautiful wife made a major mistake. She believed the fatass Postal worker. The ride home was very harsh. Daisy was accusing me of things that really hurt. Supposedly I came 100's of miles to marry her with no intent of being with her. I tried several times to talk sense to her. Finally we arrived at home. Thank God we were alone for a bit.
I will admit, I was beside myself with anger. I was not my nicest self. I demanded that Daisy sit down, shut up and read. I handed her my Birth Certificate and made her read every word. When she finished reading, I asked if she understood her error. She said yes, I said good... now stand up.
Daisy, you are to stand in the corner and drop your slacks to your ankles. Hold the handles of the exercycle and think about the mistake you made not trusting me. I started talking to her as I searched for the proper implement. She was not really willing to stay in place, still feeling anger and resentment towards me.
Finally I found our back scratcher. Daisy, you will not doubt me again. I proceded to give her about a dozen hard stings with the scratcher. Telling her that I loved her but would not tolerate this behaviour. She suprised me. Never in all our spank life has she so totally ignored me. After the 12 stings she turned to me and collapsed in my arms. I will admit that I was at a loss for what to do next. I have never known Daisy to sob like that. She was apologising and crying, soaking my shirt with tears faster than I could imagine. I guess most would say I should have continued the spank but I couldnt. I held my girl and loved her with all my heart.
Daisy and I will always have explosions but I swear with all my heart, she is my only love.
This is a very true account, no matter how it differs. LOL
3 comments:
Great account dad. Can't wait to read mum's version.
Well handled old man.
Hugs, Jay
Well, dearest, your account is shorter than mine but no less accurate! I love you!xxxxxxxxxx
Very good accounting of the facts and feelings... all conveyed very clearly and concisely!
Oh, and I really love your meme. Will try it myself when I have time to devote, lol! I'm really happy that you've started your own blog!
Hugs to both of you!
Post a Comment