The Anti-Gratitude list
In my never ending crusade to be a bit different, I stumbled on the idea of an ungrateful list. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I know we generally try to be positive here and in fact I am positively not grateful for the following.A. Ass (arse) holes. Those people who seem to go out of their way to really screw up a good day. Aardvark's...They have such a cool name but do they do anything to deserve it? NO!! take away at least 1 a and see how they feel. Alcohol...do you think I'd be writing this without a little "help" ?
B. Bionics, they actually exist now but where the hell is Steve Austin? Or Lindsay Wagner for that matter. Bad guys. Bugs.... I have enough to do without swatting the little critters. Brats, OK, I actually have great uses for those....LOL Ball busting, WHOEVER thought that was a great idea???
C%%T, The most evil word in any language. If used at the wrong time can mess up your night, weekend or week. JAY look away now... Cute can also be a scarey dangerous word... Cranky, who likes cranky folks??? Well, ok, daisy does. LOL
D. Drugs, at all cost's avoid these...Oh, wait..Nicotene and alcohol are drugs....err. forget the above. Diapers...That's it, those things are just yucky. Oh and Dragons can be pesky at times.
E. Ego's, how many times have they gotten in the way?? Elephant's, especially those bloody pink ones with party hats. Envy, never a good thing. Echoes, really...when you are just thinking????????????
F. very dangerous letter.....LOL Sat here for a week getting rid of the unacceptable. No one can be ungrateful for frogs or freaks. Oh wait... Fartheads... No fun and generally ruin conversation.
G. Gits,grubs and grovelers . Was gonna say geeks but where would I be without them,
H. Hell, Totally safe there.... No one likes that. Hurricanes, generally a bad thing. Harpies, nasty winged things, really foul breath. Harpoons, "Not so bad" you think...Imagine if you were a whale?
I. Idiots, not the poor folk with low IQ, the real idiots...People who should know better and don't. Ignorence,very much like the afore mentioned. IDOL...do you know the pressure that puts on a person??? LOL
J. Jerks+ Jack-off's Both the same. People that just exist to annoy. Junk-mail, we all hate that, let's be green, right?
K. OK, I got nothing, feel free to step in here.
L. Lima beans,, sorry excuse for a vegetable. LOSER's. NO ONE IS A LOSER UNTIL THEY SAY THEY ARE. My guardian angel Daisy taught me that. Lobsters, they just scare me.
M. Maggot's. My one major freakout. I dont know why, but I will run screaming bare foot over broken glass and fire to avoid them. Muscleheads... OK, I am not built like a bodybuilder but I can spell steroids.
N. Nay-sayers evil bastards. Negative attitudes, see the aforementioned. Nut's, my daughter is allergic. Negative zone. Major problem in several comics.
O. Olive Garden...Over rated, over priced place to eat average food. Oliver, the added Brady. (How many just WTF?) Ornery, an attitude I do not appreciate but one that can be handled.
P. Planks,Plonkers and Pillocks...See, I am learning English.
Q, Queen's, people should be obvious...LOL Quickie's, Make sure there is a significant difference....LOL Quiter's No joke, no gag....Quiter's only hurt themselves.
R. Rape, Rapists, ONLY the real ones. Most evil bastards in the world. Rotten food, I haven't cleaned the fridge lately. (weird Al has a song for that). Rigor Mortis....FOOL, YOU REALLY F^%$ED HER TO DEATH. For the Ladies, just change the words around.
S. Skunks, Glory those little beasts can stink up the world. Slumlords, more on the evil side. Slow moving drivers, we have alot of sight seer's around here.
T. Trickster's , tramps and theives. Ok, not cher's threesome but close enough. Trapper's, you know how bad those things hurt?
U. Ugly. Never saw an Ugly body, just a few UGLY SOULS. Beauty is skin deep, Ugly goes to the marrow. The most physically attractive model in the world can be ugly with but a thought.
Y. Yike's a sound I hate to make. Yuck, the sound I make when eating fresh fish. YOWWWWWWWW, The noise I make when Daisy Kicks me for some social mistake.
Z. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I hate to but I gotta go folks.
As always, LOVE TO Daisy and Jay.
P.S. If you havent read the next yet, please do.
6 comments:
I apologize for the c portion, No matter how many times I fix it, it goes back to gobbly gook.
Forgive Me
Great idea, baby! When I am doing my gratitude list, words often pop into my head that I think, gosh, I would be grateful if that didnt exist...
A good alternative list!
I love you.
BTW, when would I EVER get away with KICKING you? LOL xxxxxxxxxxxx
lol, good list dad. glad you put THAT word in there...definatly deserves to be there.
Hugs and much love Jay xoxoxooxoxoxo
Keep-away is a pretty evil game when the government plays it with your passport - and it starts with K. Meow
Davey - I laughed a lot over your list. Very creative and forthright.
Hugs,
Hermione
This is a great idea! And a very gallant first effort, though that isn't to say that I expect you'll post this regularly. After all, you are the anti-rules guy!
But it is hilarious and very, very true! I love how you think!
Post a Comment