YES, I hate these things but they are bloody addictive.
Just a curiosity of mine, answer if you like.
1. Who is your hero (fictional) ?
A, Spiderman
2. Who is your hero (nonfictional) ?
Daisy
3. Are you a hero to anyone?
Daisy, again
4. Which is most important ?
A.to be loved
B. to be wanted
C. to be needed
To be loved
5. What is the most important quality in a person?
Honesty
6. What is your Kryptonite?
A really bad one for a spanker, tears.
7. what is the least important quality in a person?
Looks
8. If your special person wanted you to feel appreciated, what would he/she do?
Scratch my back and behave for a little bit.
9 Describe your perfect mate
Daisy My perfect mate is the woman who is submissive TO A POINT. SHe answers to me, most of the time. She is loving, kind and sort of obedient. Basically a challenge but a wonderful one.
10. If spanking were not an option, what would you do.
Go back to my old standard...LOGIC
Ok, I dont do meme's but I was curious.
BTW, if you intend on answering this meme, please tell me?
Peace, Davey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
1. Who is your hero (fictional) ?
A, Inspector Frost
2. Who is your hero (non fictional)
Thats easy....Davey
3. Are you a hero to anyone?
I didn't think so, but, apparently, Davey!
4. Which is most important ?
A.to be loved
B. to be wanted
C. to be needed
To be loved
5. What is the most important quality in a person?
Honesty
6. What is your Kryptonite?
Chocolate
7. what is the least important quality in a person?
Appearance
8. If your special person wanted you to feel appreciated, what would he/she do?
Run his fingers lightly up and down my back and bottom, maybe offer a little light loving spanking...
9 Describe your perfect mate
He is all man, with twinkly expressive eyes and a cute ass. He is strong physically but more important, mentally, yet has an air of boyish charm and vulnerability about him. He is naturally assertive, kind, loving, thoughtful, intelligent, gentle, with a great sense of humour and a touch of amusing sarcasm thrown in...
A true gentleman with sensitivity, not an ounce of unkindness in him. He is good mannered and confident, sociable, friendly. A man of integrity, common sense. He has a deep, sexy voice. He loves me enough to really study me and learn me through and through, till he knows what I am thinking before I do! He is wise and honest. Wise enough to be a total plank sometimes...just to stop him being insufferably perfect. He also has no problem apologising when he makes a mistake; he forgives quickly and never harbours grudges.
I found him. He is Davey.
(and I am SO gona get spanked for the "plank" bit!!!)
10. If spanking were not an option, what would you do.
Sulk. Work hard to find a way around the problem that stopped it being an option....
I enjoyed reading your meme...prolly cos it is short lol...
Nooo meme's can be very interesting...cos you can learn more about the person answering them...
Karen x
Ha ha ha! Too funny... I'm ROFL! To see YOU of all people posting a meme voluntarily!!!!?????!!!!
But I do agree about them being addicting, and also easy! I love your answers, too! Guess this answers my questions about Spidey, eh?
Biggest hugs!
Does make me laugh you doing a meme when you hate them so much. Thanks for sharing enjoyed reading your answers.
Ronnie
xx
Post a Comment