Hello folks,
This is a the story of a spank that I was not sure I wanted to tell but after thinking about it, I want to share.
Anyone who has read this blog for awhile knows that Daisy and I have had very limited amounts of time together. On our last visit, we were together for the longest time ever. Sadly, privacy was not in abundance.
We did however know that on our honeymoon we would have that blessed privacy. I promised Daisy that I would tend to her neglected ass, I didn't have any reason to think it would have to be punishment. Honestly, I thought it would be a nice, long playful thing. Bless her little heart, Daisy changed my mind.
The date for her Nice spank was a Friday. Wouldn't you know, on Wednesday my dearheart decided to start acting bratty. Constant sarcasim , that twinkle in her eye, knowing that she was safe for the moment. I have explained this before but any new arrivals I will do so again. Daisy is a fantastic woman, smart,beautiful and witty. She does however have one flaw. She forgets that safety at the moment does not last forever. I warned her on more than one occassion but she just knew this was the time to play up. Where we were staying there was only times for short (albiet severe) spanks but never enough to make a difference.
When we left on Friday morning, I had such a huge smile because I knew what was to come. Everyone else thought I was happy to be going to see my daughter (no, not Jay). Daisy had no clue that I had already formulated a plan.
We drove for some 8-9 hrs that day. Between sarcastic comments about my taste in music, driving and how "that just wouldn't happen in england" She was riding it out to the end. The other cause of conflict was my smoking. I will say it now...It is a dirty disgusting, nasty and dangerous habit. I and every smoker in the world knows that. I was cutting down but nagging a smoker is counter productive. The more you nag, the more I want to light up and blow smoke rings.
With one last warning, I just stopped. I let her rule the music and I let continue nagging. I guess she didnt notice that I had settled into the serenity one finds when he knows Justice will be done.
We finally arrived and checked into a nice motel. It was to late to visit my daughter but after a quick call, it was game time. While daisy went for a shower, I got busy. I unpacked all our equipment and found a piece of paper. I carefully tore the paper into 9 pieces. On each piece I wrote a different tool. I turned the pieces over and left them for later use.
Then I joined her in the shower and told her that the night was going to be long. Of course dear Daisy instantly tried to back peddle. "Davey, I was just joking with you, you know I didnt mean any of it." I just looked at her and her lip started to quiver. One real good quality about Daisy is that she can see in my eyes when she has gone to far and is about to be taught a lesson. The shower ended eventually, give her credit she tried several "special" ways to delay that end. I'm not stupid, I saw what she was up to but it was time for discipline. We got out of the shower and toweld off, except for her backside. She protested untill I told her every word was an extra stroke. Daisy still thinks that becomming VERY submissive just before a spank will forgive all the wrongs that earned it in the first place.
In the main room was a hard backed chair. Daisy saw all out tools laid out and her mouth dropped. I sat in the chair and instructed her to take her position..."Davey, I said I was sorry, you really dont"...I took her hand and pulled her into position. OTK. A position she once swore she would never do. Holding her tight, I began spanking her still wet ass. Numbers were not important now. I just kept on alternating swats and stings while I reminded her of all she had done to deserve this spank. I was doing the lecture thing. Unemotional , kept my voice very monotone and just droned on. This was hard to do. Monotone is difficult with daisy laying over your knees Trying hard to stiffle her protests and Yes, even a few tears. After about 45 minutes of this, I stopped and gave her arse a brisk massage. This does wonders for making sure it was effective. Now was time for my little game.
I told her to stand up. Asked how she felt. "Davey, I have learned my lesson, I am sorry." Well, I am glad you are learning but we have more to do. Her head just slumped and was that a tremble I saw? I showed her the pieces of paper and told her to write the numbers 10,20,30 qnd 50. each number once on a piece. a quick slap to her ass prevented her from turning them over. After she completed her task, I told her to build a mountain of pillows on the bed, while I got out the restraints. I restrained her quite tight ly with her bright red ass high in the air. She was still trying to talk her way out but I told her, this was the price for taking over advantage of safe zones. After she was secure I went and got the papers she had numbered. After a brief look, I told her luck was not with her tonight. Then I told her to pick which number she wanted to start with. Ok, maybe I was a little harsh but so was she....lol
Her 10 piece was Hand, bad choice there. The rule was, I would spank, she had to count. Miss a number and I had to start over.
The hand spank was no problem for her. It was over quick and a bit of a massage followed. Her second choice was worse
she went for 30. The 30 was written on belt. So, I delivered. She kept counting as I kept telling her that I loved her but I will not tolerate behaviour that undermines my control. By this point, counting was almost impossible. Looking at her ass and listening to her gasping, I almost decided to stop. ALMOST. I have seen what happened when I went "soft" before. For some reason, being "nice" is seen as a sign of weakness.
Next she picked 20, I almost felt bad. 20 was written on the whippete. A very stingy thing. Because I doubted it at first, I once slapped my arm with it. I had a welt for more than 24 hrs. I decided to do this one in silence. Before I started I told her to count but think about all I had told her. I forgave the 4-5 times she didnt count due to screaming.
The last number was 50. That was the Hair brush. When I showed her the paper, she just closed her eyes and sobbed.
Please remember I am actually a nice guy and it takes alot to push me that far.
I started with the brush, hard stings. Occassionally switching sides so the bristles hit first. This causes a very small amount of skin puncture.
I made it to 35 before daisy finally said the word. The safeword That she had only uttered once before. To be honest with you, she said it twice, The first time was so quiet and I was of course talking. When I heard it, I stopped instantly. I went and gathered A wash rag and ice water. I took care of her wounds and talked calmly to her. Expressed my love. I can honestly say, I have never loved anyone like I do daisy but I still have to stand my ground. Yes , she was still bound. Because we were not finished yet. Now was time for utter submission.
DO TO DECENCY WE SKIP THE NEXT HALF HOUR.
After which I undo her restraints and we cuddle ourselves off to sleep.
I hope this didnt offend anyone but occassionaly I have to remind folks this site isnt always about the silly....LOL
as always, MUCH LOVE to Daisy and Jay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Bloody hell!
Dad I seriously need to talk to you about hairbrushes.
Very well written btw.
Hugs and loads of love.
Jay
xoxoxoxox
Hi Baby, I love you. And yes, I am glad you didn't "go soft" because, I DID deserve it...but, gee, going to visit your daughter and ex-wife for the very first time, with an ass I couldn't bear to sit on was challenging to say the least!
I hope they didn't see me wincing as I got out of the car.... LOL
Huggles and kisses.... xxxxxxxxxxxxx
It sounds like you stood your ground and it sounds like Daisy was glad you did - and that's all that counts. Good for both of you!! Meow
Lovely post Davey, glad you did post it, thanks for sharing.
Ronnie
xx
Good job all the way around, Davey! And as Daisy's comment here exemplifies, she knew she'd earned it and she trusts and loves and respects you even more for following through!
All the love in the world to you both!
What a great post, Davey. You and Daisy are truly fortunate to have each other.
Hugs.
Hermione
All I can say is...I'm in trouble. You mean its not safe to brat when you are not able to be touched? Bloody hell. JAY! You are supposed to tell me about this stuff! Ok....you probably did. Sheesh. I'm in trouble! lol
Post a Comment