Hello folks,
This extended separation from Daisy is driving me a bit mad. Since I have sworn off meme's, I guess a gratitude (sort of) list is next on the agenda. Please don't accidentally think these will become common. lol. You can also remember, I do these a little different.
W. Wonderful, This is an understatement when describing my Daisy. Wicked, how she behaves when she thinks she can get away with it. Weary, how we both feel when we are apart. Wonder, the feeling I get when I try to understand how blessed I am. Wild, the special times we share together. Wily, how she behaves when trying to avoid the spank she knows she deserves.
I. Inviting, the way Daisy reacts to me. Inventive, We are both very inventive keeping a long distance relationship alive for so long. Inactive, parts of my anatomy...NOT THRILLED WITH THIS. LOL Insatiable , No description needed.
F. Fantastic, how I feel being Daisy's husband. Fearful, how we feel fighting for my passport. Fight, something we don't do often but always resolve quickly. Fudge, a treat we both enjoy. Fairness, something we are striving to reach. Fun, something we seem to have a lot of. Fear...The look in her eyes when she realizes she has crossed the line.
E. Enjoyable, every moment Daisy and I are together. Exciting, learning a whole new world. This is what we have done since meeting. Extraordinary, This describes her patience. She wants her man home where I belong. English, a language I seem to have to learn again. LOL A fanny is a butt y'all.....
________________________________________
OK. This really doesn't fit the form of a gratitude list. What needs be understood is this... I am Grateful for even the worst parts of our relationship. I really and truly love this woman more than I ever thought possible. An amazing feat considering I was once married for 15 years. LOL
Ok, The stars I give for commenting are a special , magical type. Close your eyes and club yourself with a two by four.... All those star bursts are a reward...Ok, fine, I am to lazy to learn that trick. Besides, I don't want to be a copycat. If I can learn to steal a spider man symbol, I will have a great reward.
AS ALWAYS, Love to Daisy and Jflame.
Davey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I like the way you do your gratitude list. This one is lovely.
Ronnie
xx
Thank you Ronnie
Hey dad, great job.
Like the bit about the stars.
I will be online till wednesday but then im sending my dongal off.
huge huge hugs, jay xoxoxoxoxox
thanks Davey,
and thank you for your comments on our blog, it brought tears to my eyes, as did all of them.
really really hope you get to be together soon.
our hearts ache for you n daisy, being in a 'similar' situation.
Bear & Penfold
Hi sweetest Davey! Your "way" of doing memes and lists and gratitudes is just perfect and purrfect! Don't you dare change a thing! And your play list made me cry for you and Daisy and Bear and Penfold!
Biggest furry hugs!
Hi Baby,
This is a lovely list, you are just wonderful! Thank you, my darling, and yes, we will be together soon, for we HAVE to be! I love you with all my heart and thank God daily for bringing us together against all odds. xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment