OK, This is odd. I feel a strong urge to write but I dont have a clue what this is meant to be about.
First off, I want to thank all who so very generously gave emotional support to Daisy. I hate to admit it but I can't be or do everything. The damn passport thing is driving us both just a bit loony. a brief picture of how frustrating it is? Think of a spanker with 2 broken arms and a paddle in his lap. LOL
I'd like to say Hello to my "daughter's " new friend Saffron. Welcome dear. I have read some of your blog and am looking forward to "watching " you grow in spanktown. Alright, not the usual word but I like it. I wont waste everyone's time with the warnings , you know what I mean... (joking)
I really want to thank you folks for the friendship offered here. I will be honest. When Daisy first suggested that I come here , I really had no idea what to expect. I think what I love most is the amount of respect shown to each and everyone. I have been to other sites where this was not the case. I really came close to refusing to visit here. I have been to another site and it lacked the "class" this has. Everything I read there was" how to treat your bitch" I obviously didn't stay long.
Again I will say, what I love most about here is the ample respect given. In the right situation, I will spank the daylights out of Daisy and on a rare occasion use profane language. At the end of the day, there is no one I respect more than Daisy.
Just in case a new reader stumbles across this rambling. I think it is beautiful that here we all are seeking our own places and finding comfort in companionship. Amazingly enough, I have stumbled upon several people lately that believe any sort of spanking is wrong. I admit, I once felt that way, having witnessed abuse a lot. As I expressed before, closed minds are a definite pet peeve.
well folks, pain meds kicking in, time to say bye.
Much love to Daisy and Jay
davey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love you baby.
Nice post, once I highlighted it and found my sunshades. One of my pet peeves is people who put psychedelic writing up that gives you a headache attempting to read it.... LOL xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Davey,
Thanks for visiting my blog!!!! And for the welcome! Hugggs!!!! Much appreciated! Your daughter is an amazing person, and has become a good friend in an amazingly short period of time! In saying that...as to her earning me a red bottom...(I think purple was your description?)...I'll just have to return the favor on her! Hahaha! Love you Jay!
S
I agree with mum, hard to read much!!!!!!?
Glad Saffron found her way over.
Oh and if she does return the favour i shall blame you and exact some fitting revenge!
Love and huge hugs, your daughter (angelic) Jay xoxoxoxoxoxo
I like what you said about "seeking our own place and finding comfort in companionship". This little community is the only place I can speak openly about these things and it IS a comfortable place to do it. Meow
YOU, dear man, are an asset to our little cyber-circle of spanko-oriented , open-minded individuals! We love you and are forever grateful that you decided to "come out of the closet," so to speak.
However, I LOATHE the techno-green type... my headache returned instantly upon viewing it and like others, I had to highlight all the text (quickly) and read it that way just to reduce the pain in my head... PLEASE don't use that again, for the sake of my aching head, OK? Or, if you do, just know that I won't read or comment there because it is just too much for me to handle and I'd rather wait for a more non-invasive posting!
Love to you and Daisy!
I apologize for the green ordinarily "edit" will allow me to fix that. Tigg's, I never meant to cause a headache. Believe me, I know how they are.
Davey
Post a Comment