Sunday, June 28, 2009

???

Gee, time for another entry but nothing real or interesting comes to mind.... OK, for real, I just want you folks to know that I will probably be missing in action for the next month or so. I will try to get on when I can. My daughter is visiting. I don't see her often so I do try to take advantage when I can. I am sure Daisy will manage to keep you updated on any and all changes.

One other thing.... Recently, I wrote a blog entry , posted it and retracted it. I kinda thought that deleting it was quick enough. Apparently a few of you saw it, noticed it or whatever. I did not mean to cause confusion, it was just me venting and then deciding better. LOL It is just a lost entry.

Well, you folks behave, don't get to crazy.
Much love to J and my beautiful wife Daisy,
Davey

2 comments:

Davey said...

No comments seem to be coming through. I know Daisy posted 1

Daisychain said...

Baby, I definitely left a comment here, blogger must have eaten it....
I said, I am really pleased for you that your daughter is there and you can spend some quality time with her; I wish I could be with you both, but as thats not possible, I am with you in spirit. I am happy to take a back seat to her for the short time you have her there. I will miss you, but its important you enjoy the time and do NOT feel guilty, because there is nothing to feel guilty about! OK?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx