Just a place for rambling; forgive silliness
Davey, That is quite the most hauntingly beautiful song I ever heard. I just want to watch and listen to it over and over....I love you.... xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you Daisy. I really had no idea he died so very long ago. Guess I could have looked into it before. lol
This is one of my absolute favourite songs. I am part Hawaiian and the ukulele brings out goose bumps. Thanks for posting this.~N
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Davey, That is quite the most hauntingly beautiful song I ever heard. I just want to watch and listen to it over and over....
I love you.... xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you Daisy. I really had no idea he died so very long ago. Guess I could have looked into it before. lol
This is one of my absolute favourite songs. I am part Hawaiian and the ukulele brings out goose bumps. Thanks for posting this.
~N
Post a Comment