Sunday, July 5, 2009

Good bye playlist

Well, Daisy has discovered that our playlist's were probably causing the probs. So as much as I hate to, it has been removed. Hope this solves the problems.
Davey

6 comments:

ronnie said...

Yeah it worked Davey. I was wondering what the problem was. Glad it's all sorted.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

Too bad about the playlist, I usually don't pay much attention to them but when Ronan Keating's song was at the top and I heard it, I fell in love with the song! I listen to it all the time. (I had never even heard of him before.)
Thanks!
Ally

Davey said...

I'm Glad it's working as well.
Hello Ally, nice to meet you ! Yes, The song by Ronan (This I promise you) is really beautiful. My wife Daisy actually requested that I learn it and it was a pleasure to do so.
Peace, Davey

Davey said...

Hey PK, You are very welcome here. Ask anyone, everyone is welcome here. Sorry the playlist died, I would have found you a special song, LOL

Anonymous said...

I wish I had heard your list but only just discovered your blog very recently. I too had a wonderful song list at playlist.com and, while I do not have a blog or website at which my list was included, I was still very disappointed when I began to have troubles with it. I have since recreated my list (yes it was a very time-consuming task) at a new site I found called imeem.com and so far have been very happy with it. Perhaps it will work better for you too.

As I said above, I just recently discovered your blog (and Daisy's too) and like them both very much. The love you feel for each other is evident in every word and I hope the two of you are able to be together very soon. I am a romantic at heart and think it should be some kind of natural law, like gravity, that no matter what age you find the love-of-your-life, nothing and no one should could you apart.

Anonymous said...

oops! That should have been "nothing and no one should KEEP you apart." So much for my eye for details and proofreading abilities...LOL.