Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lonely

Ok, I really am not sure what is going on with the blog world but it's something weird. This wont even let me control my font. I also realize my last couple of posts were less than exciting but no comments? I have heard that a couple of folks have tried to comment but were unable. Daisy assures me that it is a widespread problem but I was really starting to enjoy this silly little world. I dont like to think of it as being gone. Maybe I am a softie but I really miss the interaction.
Well, The playlist is a bit different. I thought it was a decent change of pace.
My e-mail addy is dseuss12@gmail.com If anyone wants to say hello. I have had a few problems trying to get onto other blogs as well.
Much love to J and my beautiful wife Daisy.
Davey

3 comments:

Jay Walker said...

yeah,, my playlist is up the creek too.
Hugs and love dad. xoxoxoox

Meow said...

I've had lots of trouble commenting lately. I thought it was my computer. Btw, I didn't know Israel K. was dead either. I've heard his "Over the Rainbow" used in movies, etc. and have always loved it. Thanks for reminding me to look for more of his music.

Daisychain said...

Hi!!
My playlist had a message saying the songs were blocked from being played in my country; I realised that the only blogs that froze on me, (meaning I had to cont/alt/delete to get out) were yours, Davey, and Jays...the only other two with playlists.... by removing your playlist I can now get on as normal, yayyyyyyyyyyyyy
I love you xxxxxxxxxxxxx