Friday, July 17, 2009

Jays meme

To be clear from the start, This is Jay's meme but to answer it there would take way to much space. So don't anyone accuse me of nicking anything...LOL

1. If money were no object, what would you be doing with your life? First, whatever I was doing would be being done in England with my Daisy. She and I have spoken of different charitable works we would like to be able to do if we ever find ourselves financially independent.

2. Money is just that, an object, so why aren't you doing it? Because , without the money those dreams are not ready to happen.

3.Whats better: Horses or cows? Depends on how hungry I am...... Horses are very beautiful creatures but I really enjoy a good Cheese burger.

4. What do you think the secret to happiness is?
Honesty seems to be a popular answer to this question...and with good reason. A good, strong faith in the lord is also a good start.

5.When was the last time you had a dream that you either remember well or dit not want to wake up from? Can you share a bit?
It is not uncommon for me to dream of being with Daisy, NO NOT ALWAYS SPANKING...LOL Some dreams are from past, actual events. Others are of our possible future. I rarely wish to wake up from either.

6. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be any of the following...An Astronaut, Aquanaut,Daredevil or a policeman. Obviously, those didn't work out...LOL I know someone will ask..An Aquanaut is an undersea explorer.

7. Complete this statement: Love is... ever changing, ever growing and always surprising. And yes, true love is also unconditional.

8.Can you tell a good story? (write one) Look a little ways down this blog for part 1, part 2 will come soon....

9.Can you remember your last daydream? What was it about? Sadly my last daydream was about strangling my house leader (boss).... She has been a complete cow as of late.

10. If you were to thank someone today, who would it be? I would thank all the people that for whatever reason have accepted me into their lives as a friend,confidant, lover. And I can never thank Daisy enough for being my wife and soulmate.

OK, J did a better job with this but I told her I would answer it.
Much love to Jay and my beautiful Daisy.

Davey

3 comments:

Daisychain said...

I love you so very much, honey. Great answers, LOL, I see I featured in many of them! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jay Walker said...

Dad, you stole my meme! Hahah.
Actually I believe that the rules regarding meme's follow thus - if you comment or read a meme consider yourself tagged. You must then answer said meme yourself.

So there is no theft, and since we in the blooging world are a generous sort, how can there be theft...we just share ideas and posts. So to Penfold...nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah!

Hugs dad, love you tons. xoxoxoxox

ronnie said...

I did comment Davey and on your last post but for some reason there not here.

Oh well, that's blogger for you.

Ronnie
xx