Monday, July 6, 2009

OK, I'm back

It still wont let me control size or color text. OK J, hush, I have been good with color choices.LOL
Nothing really new to talk about. Just wanted to put up a "WATCH THIS SPACE" Notice. I am sure that I will come up with a bril post someday soon....
I wanted to welcome allystepsforward to this blog. Glad you liked the song, sorry it seems that my play list was the problem.
PK, Darlin, you are always welcome here. I did visit your site again, OK, was not an in depth comment but at least you knew I was there...
Today I am going to hang out with my daughter. No big deal to most, I understand that. In our case,it is a biggie. She lives in Texas with her mom. I saw her once this year due to my marriage to Daisy, we were only 700 plus miles away....What the hell, ROAD TRIP>>>LOL Those of you that read this regularly Have heard of our exploits on that trip. Was supposed to go to an Amusement park with her today. Her mother "accidentally" planned a different event and she will be dropped by later. No big deal, I can be fun to an exhausted audience just as easily...
Tell you something that sounds silly? I really miss the play list.I had just added a bunch and changed the order....GRRRRRRR I was only trying to share a lot of missed or forgotten music. Well, since Daisy thinks I have no musical taste, it's not missed there....LOLOLOL
For those in the know, Things are looking better for the passport. Actually managed to get some governmental assistance. It seems like I will come home eventually.
So, basically, this was just a catch up post, I will try hard to make the next one interesting in some way. LOL
As always much love to J and my dearly beloved, Daisy
Davey

7 comments:

ronnie said...

Hey Davey, enjoy the day with your daughter,I know how much it means to you.

I'm keeping everything crossed and that you get your passport sorted.

Love.
Ronnie
xx

Daisychain said...

So, you got up early for no reason? Poor baby! I love you. xxxxxxxxxxx

Daisychain said...

Umm....just for the record, I don't THINK you have no musical taste, I KNOW your eclectic taste sucks.... for the most part...after all, I have to suffer it more than most.... Huggles and kisses....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tiggs said...

Hi Davey! I'm sorry you are having Blogger troubles but at least things in real life are heading the right direction!!!! That's what matters above all else! Be sure to keep me posted on the passport situation... until then, all my appendages are crossed for the best of luck!

Big hugs!

Hermione said...

Davey - When you are typing a post, there are icons at the top of the place where you enter the text. If you select text you have typed, you can change the colour, size, or font by clicking on one of those icons. Quite similar to an email program like Yahoo.

You can also set these by going into Dashboard, Layout, Fonts and Colours, then setting Text Colour and Text Font.

Good luck!
Hermione

Meow said...

Hope you had fun with your daughter! Great news about the passport! And your posts are always interesting. Meow

Davey said...

Hermione, I know about the buttons you mentioned. I never had a prob with colors before...LOL Well, a couple of complaints about my choices... What I meant was that they would not allow me to choose anything.Hopefully everything is back to normal now.
Peace,
Davey