Hi folks,
As everyone knows, Daisy and I are 7,000 miles apart. It is really difficult to come up with knew and different spanking stories. We have told most of our tales and now I wonder what else I have to say. I really can not think of a worse torture than expecting you to read what ever odd things I come up with. I can only write so many mock lists (god knows they get old quickly).
Thanks to your blogs, I have all kinds of ideas for blog worthy stories but for now they would all be imaginary.
So if this place goes odd for awhile, be patient. I am not a comedian.
Much love to Jay and my beautiful wife Daisy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Davey, there is nothing wrong with fiction. It keep the desire fired and I know you and Daisy are probably teeming with the things you want to do once you are together. So take these dreams, desires and fantasies and write them down. Hey maybe you and Daisy could work on stories together. You start it and have her add a part and then you and so on. Of course even better would be to let me have a story for Fantssy Friday!!
Has anything changed, when might you be able to be together forever?
Hugs,
PK
Hey there Dad.
Who are you kidding? Your a great writer...otherwise i would never have asked you to do the continuation to 'the three bratazoids' over at st switherns...oh hang on..you havent done it yet!!!! hint hint lol.
Oh and yes you are a comedian.
Love and huge hugsssss jay xoxoxoxo
Hahahaha! Trouble is, honey, our imaginations run rather wild about what will happen when we are together, and as such would not be suitable for public reading... especially when our daughter will be reading it!!!!!!!!
Love you so very much, Daisy xxxxxxx
Hehehe, the word thingy is 'pattiest', not sure that is a word but I sure have the pattiest ass in my husbands eyes!! ;)
Post a Comment